Custom Support Packages
Get our team working on your digital marketing. Contact us.
For ongoing digital marketing support, a custom monthly support package is our most economical option.
Let us know what your requirement are, and we’ll create a custom monthly plan that works for your budget.
Receive expert tech and design support!
Tech Task Examples
- Create a lead capture form
- Update an image on your website
- Setup a payment form
- Add testimonials to your website
- Facebook, Twitter, Google, Youtube retargeting pixels
- Conversion pixel tracking codes
- Duplicate an existing page
- Import a csv into your CRM
- Edits to Products
Design Task Examples
- Short PDF formatting/creation
- 3D Product images for books/software
- Facebook Ad image
- Blog Sidebar Banner
- Blog Post Thumbnail
- Printable Order Form
- Simple image edits
How it works
Send us your request
Please email your request to email@example.com
We get to work
Our support team will respond to your request with a timeframe and any feedback.
We'll let you know when we're finished. You're happy with the results!
Task turn around time for monthly SLAs
Tasks are typically actioned within 1-2 business days. By the nature of technical tasks, there are many variables outside of our control which may delay deadlines such as…
- The time it takes for you to respond to our questions
- Bugs with software platforms
- Waiting for 3rd parties to provide information or answers
- Load of tasks currently being experienced by our team.
Payment and cancellation
Payment is due on the first of each month.
We’ll be sad to see you go and would love the chance to help you get more value out of our services before you go, but if you truly think cancelling is the right decision you can cancel at any time by simply contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Account cancellations take effect at the end of your current billing cycle.
Examples of support tasks not included
- New websites
- Website redesign
- Custom landing page design
- Supplying stock images for designs & web pages
- Strategic and marketing advice
- Content or sales copywriting
- Debugging code
- Design mockups requiring more than 2 rounds of revision
- Designs working with Microsoft Powerpoint, Keynote, Microsoft Word, Google Docs, Pages etc.
- In-depth debugging why something doesn’t work
- Search marketing/SEO services
- Social media posting
- Setting up email accounts or other IT related tasks
- General administrative tasks like transcription, data entry, research etc
- PPC advertising setup or management
- Any task deemed by OnePoint to exceed 1 hour of direct action.