The contents of this website are subject to copyright. No part of these documents may be reproduced or in any or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of OnePoint.
The information contained in this website is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate. OnePoint expressly disclaims liability which is based on a reliance on the information contained in this website.
If you believe that any information contained in or link from this Website is incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know via email.
Linking to this site
OnePoint permits anyone to link to this website subject to the linker’s compliance with the following terms and conditions: A site that links to
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in OnePoint site.
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in OnePoint site.
- Must not present misleading or false information about OnePoint services or products.
- Must not misrepresent OnePoint relationship with the linker.
- Must not imply that OnePoint is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products.
- Must not use OnePoint logos or trade dress without prior written permission from OnePoint.
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for any age group.
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws.
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon OnePoint request pursuant to OnePoint reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
- OnePoint material, including images and text, are protected by the Copyright Act of Australia. Permission to use copyright material must be sought from OnePoint
- The information on this Website site is provided “as is” and does not contain any warranties of any kind.
- All or any information contained on this Website site is subject to change without prior notice.
- OnePoint, its associates and employees:
- make no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website.
- do not accept liability for any use of the information.
- offer no warranties or protection against any information or data contained within this Website being infected by computer viruses or other contamination. All other rights are reserved by OnePoint.
OnePoint has no control over the content of material accessible from this website. It is the responsibility of the individual Internet user to make decisions regarding the relevance, accuracy, currency and/or reliability of information found on linked sites.
Privacy Statement Information Collected
When you look at this website, our Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- Your server address
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site you have visited
- The type of browser you are using
Access to Information Collected
OnePoint will not make an attempt to identify individual users or their browsing activities, unless users provide this information willingly via email, phone, fax, and/or a web form. In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider’s logs.
Use of Information Collected
OnePoint staff will only record your e-mail address or other information if you send a message and have given permission for to do so. This permission may be implied in some areas. Your e-mail address or other details will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. Details retained offline will be recorded in a secure database with the utmost security measures available including password protection and 128 bit encryption. OnePoint will never sell your information to a third party. Parties can opt-out of OnePoint marketing upon request.
This website only uses session cookies in limited areas. The website statistics for this site are generated from the web logs as outlined above. Due to the way the Internet operates, we cannot control the collection of information by other people. Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. However, you may be able to change the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your computer, giving you the choice whether to accept it or not. If you have any questions or concerns about the way in which information is collected or used by others via our website, then you should contact that other person directly.
Where a client of OnePoint performs a transaction for completed services, the following terms will apply:
- All prices quoted are quoted as Australian Currency (AUD).
- Payment may be made by credit card debit, via the secure registration section of the site
- Where payment is made by credit card, the clients access will be granted once the credit card debit has been approved and advised to OnePoint.
- The payment represents either work that was undertaken or completed, payment of invoice by the secure area of the website and payment for hosting and email marketing services.
- Renewal of hosting services will require the client to supply credit card details for the transaction. No credit card details will be held by OnePoint.
- No refund will apply should a Client not wish to continue to access to services provided by OnePoint during the course of the payment period.
- Payments for Hosting and/or email marketing represent continued use of these systems, failure to pay outstanding payments could result in suspension of the clients account.
Use of the website and its contents is at your risk. None of OnePoint affiliates or directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors makes any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with the website, its use, its content or any products or services (including OnePoint’s products or services) referred to on the website.
This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you or your clients might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the email or the website or their content (including third party material and advertisements on the email or the website), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us. The email and the website are designed for general interest only.
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on the website or any communication from the website. Links are provided for the convenience of users of the website only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites and their products and services are not endorsed by OnePoint and your linking to any such site is at your own risk.
- The provision of credit card or other financial information, the failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any e-commerce transacted or attempted to be transacted on the website.
- Defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
OnePoint uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personally identifiable information in its possession against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Remember to close your browser when you have finished a user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer.
OnePoint has established an online eCommerce system with RealTime payment options. This is undertaken with eway.com.au and all online transfer of sensitive details will be via their highly secure website. See below for a brief description of the eway process and their data storage capabilities.